Strategic Services for Ambitious Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
I help Boulder-based Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners break through obstacles and reach new heights of success. Our work together starts with a Strategic Vision Planning Session (SVPS).
Here, I’ll help you create a strategic plan for your business based on four key phases of growth. Your needs may lie fully in one phase, or they may draw from elements of each. During your SVPS, we’ll use these phases to identify your biggest current challenges and create a unique plan for your business growth. Read more about each of the four key phases of growth:
- Planting the Seed – Strategic Vision Planning Session
- Laying Down Roots – Systems and Infrastructure
- Branching Out – Marketing, Planning, and Execution
- Reaping Rewards – Operations Management
Planting the Seed – Strategic Vision Planning Session
These one-on-one sessions focus on long-term vision and the immediate term steps necessary to get there are for all entrepreneurs and small business owners wanting to accelerate their business growth with less stress and more focus.
For a limited time, we are waiving the fee for qualified applicants. Just as the tallest tree begins with a seed, the greatest success begins with a clear vision. During your SVPS, we’ll create a custom plan based on the specifics of your current needs and your vision of the future.
You will leave this session with a strategic plan that outlines the exact steps for you to take over the next 90 days to create the next stage of your business.
Learn More about the Strategic Vision Planning Session.
Laying Down Roots – Systems and Infrastructure
All growth requires a strong foundation. You absolutely must implement solid systems and infrastructure before you try to reach new levels of success. Even the tallest trees topple without deep, strong roots to support and sustain their growth. Laying Down Roots is perfect for you if your business is growing and you need new tools and systems in place to support your growth. Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’ve built a successful business but lack a foundation strong enough to support the next phase of your growth.
- You need to hire and train new team members and don’t know where to start or how to find the time for such a big process.
- You know there must be a better way to run your business, but you just aren’t sure what it is.
- You need to focus on more strategic aspects of your business and sales while someone else manages your operations and infrastructure.
- You want to integrate metrics into your business assessments but don’t have the time to set them up properly.
- Everything you need to run your business is on your hard drive.
What are the benefits?
Systems and tools that work for you. Simply having systems in place isn’t enough. You need to take full advantage of their capabilities. I’ll help you implement the most effective systems, tools, and resources available. From email marketing, to a customer database, to project management tools, and much more, I’ve done the research so you don’t have to.
Improved operating efficiencies. You have enough to worry about. I’ll help you improve your operating efficiencies so you can get more done with less stress. This alone will save more time and money than you’ve ever thought possible.
Full team readiness. Every successful business needs a strong team behind it, and every strong teams needs an environment they can thrive in.
Metrics introduction. With the proper tools in place, you’ll be able to track what works – and what doesn’t – as you reach new levels of success.
What are the deliverables?
- A solid, complete Infrastructure based on your business needs
- A customized operations manual documenting all of the procedures and repeatable processes you’ve implemented, plus any related templates and checklists.
- Complete training for all new team members
With reliable systems and procedures in place, you’ll get more done with less stress. You’ll find that your sales naturally increase, and you’ll have everything you need to sustainably support your growing success.
Invest in your foundation. Lay down your roots. The longer you wait, the more messy, complicated, and expensive growing your business will be.
Branching Out – Strategic Planning and Execution
With strong roots and a solid foundation, you’re ready to branch out. You need to reach more clients with a strategic plan. Branching Out is perfect for you once you’ve built your foundation and are ready to work with more clients, but you need to implement more strategic marketing and sales strategies. How are you going to get more clients without a plan?
Do any of these sound like you?
- You’ve done the work and built a strong, capable business. Now you need more clients.
- You know that marketing is critical to the success and growth of your business but don’t have the time to make it a priority.
- You’re currently performing the roles of operations manager, marketing manager, and sales manager all on your own.
- You don’t have a well-documented marketing plan or marketing calendar you are consciously, strategically or pro-actively working from to develop your business.
- Your marketing strategy involves a lot of trial and error, and you don’t really have a process in place for measuring success or ROI.
- Your sales goals are floating around in your head and not directly tied to your marketing activities.
What are the benefits?
Strategic marketing efforts. Without a strategy, marketing is useless. I’ll help you align your marketing efforts with your sales goals and objectives so you can proactively plan for and reach your growth targets . . . and eliminate the fire drills.
Clearly defined vision, mission, and values. Articulating precisely who you are and what you offer provides both you and your team members with clear, consistent reference points for every strategic decision, marketing technique, and sales tactic you use.
ROI measurements. Marketing is an investment of both your time and dollars. Understanding how your marketing efforts are working for you provides you with a framework to prioritize your ideas and measure your ROIs.
A powerhouse marketing team. When your business reaches this level, you absolutely must have a team you can trust to get you in front of your right clients. I’ll guide you in creating a solid team to execute your strategic visions, and I’ll make sure infrastructure is in place to support team operations.
Increased client acquisition. Having a sales-based marketing plan allows you to evaluate new opportunities with ease. No more guessing in the dark. You’ll identify your target and know exactly how to reach them, all with the big picture in your sights.
What are the deliverables?
- A strategic plan, professionally documented for you to execute
- Clearly articulated definitions of your company vision, mission, and values
- A SWOT analysis of your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- A fully developed marketing calendar, with tools and tactical support for execution
- Your marketing coordinator position fully trained, with documented procedures for ongoing support
If you really want to grow your business, you need to reach more clients and close more sales. To do this, you need a plan and a team. I’ll help you develop a strategic marketing plan and support you in creating a great team to execute your plan.
Branch out and grow your revenue. Reach more clients and land more sales.
Reaping Rewards – Operations Management
Reap the rewards, bring your vision to life. You have more business than ever been before and your growth won’t be slowing down anytime soon. You’ve put the time into building or re-establishing a solid foundation, and you’re harvesting the fruits of your labor. Now it’s time to breath life into your next vision for your company.
As much as you’ve been able to manage everything up to this point by yourself or with minimal support, to reach the next level, you can no longer do it alone. You need operations management. Reaping Rewards is for you if:
- Your business is growing, but everything is happening all at once and you’re in a constant state of stress.
- You’re losing new opportunities and sales because you’re always busy managing your daily operations.
- You have a solid team in place but no time to manage anyone.
- You want to make more informed and strategic decisions, but there is never any time to review or analyze any of the business metrics you are collecting.
- You have an amazing vision for the future in you head, but you need someone to help you make it a reality.
What are the benefits?
Operations management. Your daily operations should support your productivity and growth. I’ll act as a temporary COO or Online Business Manager to take care of your operations so you can focus on big picture visioning.
Less stress. When you trust your daily operations to keep running smoothly, you naturally reduce overwhelm. Rather than stressing about details slipping through the cracks, you can relax and make space for creative problem solving.
Increased revenue and profits. When your operations are taken care of, you free up time to focus on sales, services, and strategy. You’ll have more time to spend developing client relationships and land exponentially more sales.
Metrics for growth. You have to know your business to grow your business. I’ll integrate ongoing metrics assessments into your business and show you how they can positively impact every strategic decision you make.
Make your vision a reality. Bringing your vision to life is an involved process. I’ll help you implement financial reviews, set agendas, run meetings, manage teams, and set up reliable internal processes, all with your big vision in sight.
What are the deliverables?
- Established metrics for reviewing marketing efforts, business operations and revenue
- Ongoing reviews of your metrics and finances, both weekly and monthly
- More efficient team management with regular one-on-ones for team members
- Hiring and training additional team members as needed
- Reviewing existing operations, procedures, and tools to ensure that everything remains current and effective
Your business is reaching for new heights of success, heights beyond the reach on any one person alone. You need to bring on an expert to help you develop a system, a team, and a strategy to carry you forward.
You’ve planted the seeds and watched them grow. I’ll help you reap the rewards.
Apply for a Strategic Vision Planning session.